The Catholic Education Foundation presented Innovation Awards, sponsored by the Dan Ulmer Family, to five elementary school educators during school Masses this spring.
The awards, which include $2,500 monetary gifts, recognize teachers who have a positive influence on the lives of their students and use “innovative and creative teaching styles and methods that produce outstanding academic results from their students,” according to a CEF news release.
The 2023 recipients are:
- Sydney Larkin, St. Margaret Mary School
- Mary Kate Determann, St. Stephen Martyr School
- Katherine Kuhl, St. Martha School
- Emily Clark, Holy Spirit School
- Kelsey Rhea, St. Gabriel School