St. Xavier High School will induct seven graduates into its Alumni Hall of Honors Oct. 11 at the school’s Sterne Gymnasium, 1609 Poplar Level Road.
Cocktails begin at 6 p.m., followed by dinner and the program at 7 p.m. The cost is $50. Reservations can be made at www.saintx.com/hall or by calling 637-8485.
According to a news release from the school, the following alumni will be recognized for their “professional, personal or athletic achievements.”
- J. Chris Bohnert — A 1989 graduate, Bohnert was an All-American and All-State doubles tennis champion (1988 and 1989).
- William J. Godfrey, III — The 1955 graduate is a physician, medical director and business owner in Elizabethtown, Ky.
- Albert C. Horton — The 1962 graduate is chairman of the Horton Fruit Company and was a two-time state individual swim champion and three-time team champion.
- Christopher P. O’Bryan — The 1975 graduate was an all-state quarterback and co-captain of the 1974 state championship football team. O’Bryan is a managing partner at O’Bryan, Brown & Toner law firm.
- Christopher J. Sedoris — A 1991 graduate, he was an all-state offensive lineman in football and a state champion in the shot put. Sedoris also was the captain of the Purdue University football team and a former center for the Washington Redskins.
- Michael G. Stewart — The 1980 graduate is a professor and chairman of the Department of Otolaryngology and vice dean of the Medical College at Cornell University.
- Michael G. Zimmerer — The 1966 graduate was the 1966 state golf champion and qualifier for the 1966 U.S. Junior Amateur Championship.