Twenty-two seniors in the Archdiocese of Louisville have been named finalists in the 2020 National Merit Scholarship Program. The finalists and their schools are:
- Assumption High School — Natalie Ambrosino and Sarah Chung
- Bethlehem High School — Madeline Hite
- Holy Cross High School — Caleb Wiegandt
- Sacred Heart Academy — Madeline Stokes, Caroline Sumner, Laura Geddie, Sophie Rydzewski and Nell Rydzewski.
- St. Xavier High School — Anthony Mohr, Patrick Leonard, Colin Roark and John Paul Stegman.
- Trinity High School — Michael Chou, John Fernandez, Nick Huls, Jack McCalpin, Jackson McClellan, Hunter Ruckriegel, Logan Thomas, Bryce Thompson and Gavin Weakley
According to the National Merit Scholarship Program, 7,600 seniors will receive more than $31 million. The winners will be announced in the Spring.