Refugee farmers who participate in the Catholic Charities of Louisville Common Earth Gardens program are selling their produce at the farmers’ markets listed below:
- Crescent Hill Farmers Market, 201 S. Peterson Ave., on Thursdays from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- St. Matthews Farmers Market, 4100 Shelbyville Road, on Saturdays from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Beechmont Open Air Market, 348 W. Wellington Ave., on Saturdays from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Bardstown Road Farmers Market, 1722 Bardstown Road, on Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Douglass Loop Market, 2005 Douglass Blvd., on Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Rainbow Blossom Market, 3738 Lexington Road, on Sundays from 12 p.m. to 4 p.m.