Presentation Academy will honor the recipients of the school’s 2013 Tower Awards during its annual dinner Oct. 3 at the Louisville Marriott Downtown, 280 W. Jefferson Street.
The evening will begin with a cocktail reception at 6 p.m., followed by the dinner and awards ceremony at 7 p.m.
The Tower Awards is an annual event “honoring women leaders in their fields and highlighting the contributions and talents of these role models to Presentation Academy students and the Louisville community,” a news release from the school said. The dinner serves as the school’s largest annual fund-raising event. All proceeds from the event support student tuition
This year’s award recipients are:
• Clare Jett, a 1973 alumna, is the president and chief executive officer of Jettstream Productions. She will be recognized in the arts and communications category.
• Patricia Englert Parks, a 1961 Presentation graduate and president of Prudential Parks & Weisberg Realtors, Inc., will be recognized in the business, technology and trade category.
• Rebecca Noonan, a 2000 Pres. alumna and principal of Our Lady of Tepeyac High School in Chicago, Ill., will be honored in the education category.
• In the government and law category, Stacy Kinberger Greive, a 1984 graduate and assistant commonwealth attorney, will be honored.
• In the science and health care category, Patricia Tse Coxon, a 1988 alumna and president of SunWind Power Systems, will be recognized.
• Jean Hennessey Wells, a 1973 Presentation graduate and vice president of Wells Health Systems, will be honored in the service and advocacy category.
In addition, the founding members of the House of Ruth will receive the school’s Lifetime Achievement Award. They are: Sisters of Charity of Nazareth Marilyn Spink (deceased), Rebecca Miles, Elizabeth Blanford, Sharon Gray and Sharon Cook, Sharan Benton, Liz Bindner (deceased), and Anne Bindner.
Tickets may be purchased for $100 each or $1,000 for a table of 10. For more information or to purchase tickets, contact Martha Brown Stephenson by phone at 583-5935, ext. 117, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.