St. Meinrad Archabbey’s pilgrimages to honor the Blessed Mother at the Monte Cassino Shrine have been scheduled for Sundays in October.
The pilgrimages begin with an opening hymn and a short sermon, followed by a rosary procession. The service ends with the litany of the Blessed Virgin and a hymn. Speakers and topics for the pilgrimages are:
- Oct. 1 — Benedictine Brother Gregory Morris will present “Entering the Kingdom; Conversion of the Heart.”
- Oct. 8 — Benedictine Brother Michael Reyes will present “Holy Mary, pray for us.”
- Oct. 15 — Benedictine Brother Zachary Wilberding will present “Pondering with Mary.”
- Oct. 22 — Benedictine Brother Francis de Sales Wagner will discuss “Our Lady of the Hermitage.”
- Oct. 29 — Benedictine Archabbot Kurt Stasiak will present “Mary, One Who Trusted.”
The services begin at 2 p.m. CDT and the public is welcome.
The Monte Cassino Shrine is located a mile east of St. Meinrad Archabbey on State Road 62 in St. Meinrad, Ind.
For more information, call Krista Hall during business hours at 812-357-6501. For updates on the day of the event, call 812-357-6611.