Participants in the Refugee Agriculture Partnership Program will sell produce at local farmers markets listed below.
- Whole Foods Farmers Market, 4944 Shelbyville Road, Wednesdays from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- St. Matthews Farmers Market, 4100 Shelbyville Road, Saturdays from 8 a.m. to noon
- St. Francis of Assisi Church, 1960 Bardstown Road, Sundays from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Americana Community Center, 4801 Southside Drive, Tuesdays from 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Flea-off Market, 1007 East Jefferson Street, second weekend of every month from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.