A number of schools in the Archdiocese of Louisville will hold open houses and parent information nights in the coming weeks. Below is a list of schools that have contacted The Record:
- St. Xavier High School, 1609 Poplar Level Road, will hold its open house Nov. 10 from noon to 4 p.m. Prospective students and their parents can to tour the campus, meet with faculty and students and learn about available programs. For more information, call the school’s admissions office at 634-2145 or visit saintx.com.
- Trinity High School, 4011 Shelbyville Road, will host an open house from noon to 5 p.m. Nov. 10. Tours and explanations of school programs and curriculum will be available. For more information, call the school at 895-9427.
- Sacred Heart Model School (SHMS) and Sacred Heart Preschool will host open houses Nov. 7 from 8:15 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. on the Ursuline Campus, 3107 Lexington Road. SHMS is a kindergarten through eighth-grade coeducational school. Sacred Heart Preschool is open to children ages one to five and includes a toddler program for ages one and two, Montessori and progressive programs for ages three to five and a junior kindergarten. For more information, call 736-6448 or visit shslou.org.
- Sacred Heart Academy will host a Prospective Parent Night Nov. 12 at 7 p.m. at the school, 3175 Lexington Road. The program will begin with a general overview of the school and its history followed by breakout sessions. Topics will include freshman year curriculum; an explanation of the International Baccalaureate program; visual arts; the availability of iPads in the classroom; curriculum for those with learning differences; financial aid; sports and student life. For more information, call 896-3926 or visit www.shslou.org/academy.
- Assumption High School, 2170 Tyler Lane, will host an open house Dec. 5 at 6:30 p.m. For more information, visit ahsrockets.org or call 458-9551.