Students from St. Agnes School led Stations of the Cross with Archbishop Joseph E. Kurtz today, March 7, at Calvary Cemetery. The remaining dates for the ‘Stations’ are listed below. Each service will begin at 1 p.m.
- Stations on March 14 will be held at St. Louis Cemetery, 1167 Barret Avenue, at the priest section behind the flag pole. Students from St. James School will lead the service.
- Stations on March 21 will be at St. John Cemetery, located at the intersection of 26th and Duncan streets, with entrance on Duncan Street. Students from St. Martha School will host this service.
- Stations on March 28 at St. Michael Cemetery, 1153 Charles Street, will begin in the priest section. Students from St. Bernard School will lead this prayer service.
- Stations on April 4 will return to Calvary Cemetery and begin at the intersection next to the office parking area. Boy Scout Troop 4 from St. Agnes Church will host this service.
- Stations on April 11 will begin in the priest section of St. Michael Cemetery. St. Nicholas Academy students will lead the prayer service.
The walking distance is about 300 to 400 yards. Stations will be cancelled in the event of severe weather. For more information, call the Catholic Cemeteries Office at 451-7710.