The alumni, who will be recognized “for their professional, personal or athletic achievements,” according to the school, are:
- Mark C. Askin, a graduate of the class of 1990, started as an offensive lineman for the University of Kentucky football team for four years.
- Allen F. Stenbock, class of 1968, is CEO and chairman of Whip Mix Corp.
- Stephen E. Mercer, class of 1953, is a member of Bellarmine University’s Athletic Hall of Fame and all-time leading scorer with 1,969 points in his career in basketball.
- Kevin M. Bick, class of 2009, was twice-named Gatorade Kentucky Boys Soccer Player of the Year while at St. Xavier and was a two-time recipient of the state’s Mr. Soccer honors.
- Gary A. Boice, class of 1962, is a retired IBM engineer and co-founder of Tek4Kids, which provides water purification systems and technology to schools in Jérémie, Haiti.
- Jesuit Father Theodore Bowling, class of 1941, is a professor emeritus at the Pontifical Institute for Philosophy and Theology in Pune, India.
The induction ceremony will start at 6 p.m. with a cash bar, followed by dinner and the program at 7 p.m. The cost is $75 and reservations can be made by calling 637-8485 or by visiting www.saintx.com/hall.