Eleven Sacred Heart Academy students have signed national letters of intent to play college sports. The students and the colleges they signed with are:
- Cross country runner Olivia Lovan signed with College of William and Mary.
- Golfer Lauren Kaelin signed with Transylvania University.
- Basketball players: Olivia Kaufmann, Centre College; Sienna Slaughter, Mount St. Joseph University; and Alex Wolff, University of Missouri at St. Louis.
- Lacrosse players: Gracie Garner, Centre College; Molly Owen, Benedictine College.
- Soccer player MC Zoeller signed with Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University.
- Volleyball players: Julia McNely, James Madison University; Abby Newton, Indiana Tech University; and Tess Schrenger, University of Tampa.