Following is a schedule of parish celebrations planned around the Archdiocese of Louisville on Oct. 13 in celebration of Our Lady of Fatima and the centennial of the apparitions:
– St. James Church in Elizabethtown, Ky., will hold Mass at 8 a.m.
– Our Lady of Caves Church will host a Mass at 8 a.m. CDT at St. Helen Church in Glasgow, Ky.
– Annunciation Church in Shelbyville, Ky., will pray a rosary after the 8 a.m. Communion service.
– St. Aloysius Church in Pewee Valley, Ky., will have Mass at 8:15 a.m.
– St. Raphael Church, 2900 Bardstown Road, will hold an 8:15 a.m. all-school Mass, a rosary at 9 a.m., a noon Mass and adoration with rosary from 12:40 p.m. to 1:40 p.m.
– Holy Family Church, 3926 Poplar Level Road, will have a rosary at 5 p.m. followed by a Mass.
– St. Helen Church in Glasgow, Ky., will have a Mass at 6:30 p.m. CDT.
– St. Luke Church, 4211 Jim Hawkins Drive, will have a Marian procession and rosary at 7 p.m.
– St. Athanasius Church, will hold Mass at 10 a.m. Enrollment into the Brown Scapular devotion will also be held. Following Mass, there will be refreshments and the opportunity to watch the “Our Lady of Fatima” movie.
– The Archdiocesan Marian Committee will pray the rosary at 5 p.m. with Mass to follow. Mass will include a crowning of Our Lady of Fatima.
– On Oct. 14 three parishes will hold public rosary rallies.
St. Bernard Church will sponsor a Public Square Rosary Crusade at noon at the southwest corner of Preston Highway and Outer Loop at the “Welcome to Okolona” sign.
St. Paul Church, 6901 Dixie Highway, will pray the rosary at noon under the parish’s pavilion.
St. Martha Church will sponsor a public rosary rally at noon in front of Angio’s Pizza, 3731 Bardstown Road.